When a court order regarding a previously negotiated divorce or paternity agreement for such issues as child support or parenting time is violated a motion can be filed in court to force the other person to comply with the order.  Penalties for contempt include the issuance of an order to pay all past-due sums, pay attorney fees for the party who brought the complaint, or in some circumstances, jail time. We also understand that if you are fighting a contempt charge or need to file one in order to force another person to comply, it is a confusing and nerve-wracking process.  We will help you figure out the best outcome to your solution and will zealously represent you to obtain the best possible solution to your problem.   We have your best interests in mind and will work as hard as possible to fight your claim.