You have the ability to change or modify a court order for such matters as:

  1. Child Custody;

  2. Child Support;

  3. Alimony;

  4. Visitation 

In order to make a change it must be shown to the court that there has been a “material change in circumstances” since the last order was issued.  We will work with you to determine if you have the required preconditions necessary to file for a modification.  Then we will work hard to find common ground between the parties and modify the change in the order in a “Stipulation Agreement” to be presented before a Judge for court approval. Or, we will fight your claim in court in a trial. We have helped many of our clients file and defend modifications of court orders.